No credit Card needed

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A babe fucked



When I entered the room he was there in his checked shirt blacks and whites ...
I felt a strong desire to become a pawn for the lady runs through his chest and his back.
He was handsome as a god .. Hair blacks collected with a rubber band holding some locks that rebels forced him constantly putting it behind the ears.
He had dark skin and a sculpted body that rivals and now was there in my room ... I wanted to be his ...


I walked silently behind him and naturally leaned his hands on that seat carved on two long legs, slender and muscular ....
My God how excited I run my hands over those buttocks ... Smelling her perfume I went immediately back in the day that I met him.

Now they were four months living in my city when I saw him the first time I was struck by his fierce look ... a man of about forty years of Indian origin, a professional photographer known in the industry. For the research I was doing I did not need specific photos, my digital camera went very well but I convinced my boss to hire him.
He was immediately attracted to both so that we ended up making love to my office that day whilst trying to draw an outline on how to proceed in the search.

Close enough to feel the warmth of his leg wrapped in an elegant white linen pants are rubbing provocatively close to my thigh is covered by a thin frock ... I am excited and he knew it ... Several times I tried not to show him my discomfort ... I was scared but also wants the smell of my excitement get to him.
My embarrassment excited him enough to make you go in torturing me ..
I wanted him, I wanted to lick his skin to find its taste ... I was wondering if it was salted or not.
By making a further erotic approached me and put his arm over the back of my chair and began to slowly grazed in the neck ... I whispered in French his burning desire to possess me and waited for my answer in silence looking into my eyes.
In response, took his hand and approached its index of my mouth ... I began to play ... slowly licked his finger looking straight into my eyes and it was clear that both wanted to give us another.
I rose from my chair and began sitting on his thighs. Was there a few inches from my face ... looked at me and let me do ....
The loosened hair and began to slide it between my toes ... I wanted it, in its true wilderness that had attracted me so much at first glance.
I liked the sensuality of her lips ... I kissed her several times before falling gently on the neck and ...
At that moment I felt her hands slide along the back and then stay on my ass and after having tortured with caresses and squeeze, I felt his hand up the fabric of the dress I wore light and crept where there was a clear proof of my excitement.
Without effort he got up holding me in his arms and I laid her on the leather sofa where, alone, plus many times I had given vent to my passion .....
He knelt at the foot of the sofa and began to explore pleased and excited by my femininity.
Every now and then moistened his finger and drew his watercolors to bring the attack of the buttocks ... gave me pleasure to hear so attentive to my feelings ...
for the first time I met a man who, before thinking of himself he thought the ... my pleasure feel greatly excited him tremble in his hands ..
He liked to watch how they change the expression on my face to his touch.
Then suddenly she quickly unbuttoned his pants and dropping them on the ground with both hands I lifted her buttocks, bringing my sex hungry at the height of his phallus that stood eager to taste my moods ...
He came inside me and decided moving with absolute mastery took me to groan under his comings and goings, groaning and wanting to enjoy more, more. yet ....
I could not saziarmi him in the meantime had begun to play with the anus ... it was slightly wet with saliva and decisively penetrated me ... the slight initial pain turned into intense pleasure ... I liked to hear him inside, move, push hard but mostly I like to hear ... enjoy

Yes, I felt enjoy ... filled my eardrums with his words alternating sweet and colorful ... I liked hearing his voice ... I liked the way he whispers my name ...

I felt I was going to have an orgasm and let him do when he took off from the anus to regain possession of my pussy ... It made me cum like never before ... our bodies now had merged into a wave of energy ... our smell had invaded all the small room and we feel even more excited ...
Feel his semen down inside me told me that ours was a special relationship, a gift that we had to live without being asked too many questions ... a treasure to be jealously kept in small boxes, crystal ...

No comments:

Post a Comment